It would be ideal if I could write my manifest as follows
and have the jar plugin fill in the property values:

   Manifest-Version: 1.0
   Name: com/bar/mypackage
   Sealed: True
   Specification-Title: My Project
   Specification-Version: 1.0
   Specification-Vendor: Bar Systems Inc.
   Implementation-Title: com.bar.mypackage
   Implementation-Version: 1.0
   Implementation-Vendor: Foo Technology Group, a division of Bar Systems Inc.
   Build-Id:  ${foo.build.id}

Right now I have my own plugin to do this which I set as a
preGoal for jar:jar; but I'd like to keep my Maven setup
minimal and use as much off the shelf as possible...

Thanks,

Rk
x77309