I tried, but the ear task dosen't support mappers. I have to go through
a temporary folder using the copy task and the mapper, then making the
EAR.

But this rise up anothre issue for me, since the file order into the
ear is changed. This has an impact for us since our appserver
classloader loads the differents jar according the EAR natural order,
thus allowing us to put two same jar of different versions into the EAR
( ugly I know, but we need this for the moment).

Maybe I will write my own ear task.

-antonio

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 10/15 6:11  >>>
Use ant's flatten mapper: