Hi folks,

I try to install a third party jar into my local repository. Under M1 I
was used to create a directory that contains the jar-file and a
project.xml (now pom.xml) and run "maven install".

When I do this under M2 I just get this:
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[WARNING] JAR will be empty - no content was marked for inclusion!

And the project that is dependent on this jar fails.

How can I tell M2 to install that jar in my repo? I cannot find any hint
on the M2 site nor the mail archives.

ThankĀ“s & Regards,

Chris