Thank you Brett!

Switching to the package phase did the trick.

Thanks,
Ørjan

Brett Porter wrote:
The active project changes during the reactor build. At the compile
stage, it refers to the target/classes directory. At the package
stage, it points to the jar file. If you are implementing your own
packaging goal, you need to call project.getArtifact().setFile( ... )
to ensure this is used.

- Brett