==////==

> From: "Pilgrim, Peter" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> > Ok suppose I hafe a file like
> > src/conf/com/csfb/xrocket/trading/config.dtd
> > I would expect this to be copied to the jar.
>
> Is that happening?  With the right <resource> tag, it should
> get copied to
> target/classes and end up in the .jar file.

Yes I created the subfolders for DTD, but it did not work.
Of course the file path specifier was wrong `*.dtd'
it should have been `**/*.dtd'. Thanks.

        <resources>
            <resource>
                <directory>src/resources</directory>
                <includes>
                    <include>*.properties</include>
                    <include>*.xml</include>
                    <include>**/*.dtd</include>
                </includes>
                <filtering>false</filtering>
            </resource>
        </resources>

> > And the unit test classpath will pick up the DTD file.

It nows does

> You'd need to do the same thing inside the <testResources>
> section so it
> will copy the dtd into target/test-classes.
>
>       <testResources>
>          <testResource>
>             <directory>src/conf</directory>
>             <includes>
>                <include>**/*.xml</include>
>                <include>**/*.dtd</include>
>             </includes>
>          </testResource>
>      </testResources>
>
> (That one looks a little different in m1... what are you using?)

I am using Maven 1.02 for now. Learning the ropes.

--
Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,

disclaimer:

http://www.csfb.com/legal_terms/disclaimer_external_email.shtml