I hadn't - thanks.

I'm not sure this adds a great deal over using the Ant API itself
though. However, what John is referring to is to making Ant a plugin
language for Maven (so not Jelly or Marmalade, just plain ant scripts
where a target can be used as a goal and the plugin configuration is
fed via properties).

- Brett