Hi Peter,

Glad to hear the book was useful to you! :-)

> I have run my first reports, got most of the JUnit test
> working successfully. Right now I beginning to create a WAR
> and soon a EAR.
>
> I am still looking at the flaming 1.0.2 release,
> but I will invest now in M2 today. Hopefully creating WARs
> and EARs are a lot with M2
>
> Any hints & pointers in moving M1 to M2 greatly received.

There'll be more docs and some tools coming but in the meantime you could
have a look at slides I have presented at JavaZone 2005 (the topic was "From
m1 to m2"). They won't give you the definitive answer but they can probably
help:

http://blogs.codehaus.org/people/vmassol/archives/001170_javazone_2005.html

-Vincent