that particular plugin isn't available on any mirrors as it is largely a
bastard child plugin that certain developers have given me a hard time for
even spawning...so no release on it...

you can checkout mojo and build it yourself if you want to use it in the
shortterm until the runtime plugin comes out...I ought to have something to
release on the runtime one next week providing I still get my vacation time
:P

mojo.codehaus.org <http://mojo.codehaus.org> for the mojo package

jesse