Hi,

currently we use Maven 1 and have our own repository on a windows share.
Whenever a new dependency is needed, I copy it manually from ibiblio to our
share. Our proxy requires autentication, and passwords change often, so it
is easy to get locked out because you forgot to change your password in your
build.properties.
It there a better way to do this (in maven 2 perhaps)?

I would like to be able to specify my proxy settings on my machine, and have
maven copy the needed dependency from ibiblio to my remote repository, so it
is available for the whole team. After that I remove the proxy settings
again to avoid the lockout, and maven uses our own repository happely.

regards,

Wim