On the RSA key:  Make sure that you have a folder C:\Documents And
Settings\yourusername\.ssh

Potentially make sure you have a known_hosts file in that directory if
it still doesn't work.  The issue is that it's not creating that file,
most likely, so it asks for every attempt to use scp.  At least, that
was my issue with the release candidate, though I thought it was going
to be fixed for 2.0 final...

-Stephen

On 10/20/05, Jose Gonzalez Gomez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> Is anybody successfully using SCP with public key authentication
> deployment under Windows with Maven 2.0? My current problems:
>
> 1. Using scp:
>   1.1 You either have to put your private key passphrase in the
> settings.xml file or have an unprotected private key.
>   1.2 Maven cannot stablish the authenticity of the host. No matter
> how many times I answer yes, Maven keeps on telling me that it cannot
> stablish the authenticity of the host, showing me its RSA key and
> asking me if I want to continue connecting. After 20 times I start
> getting tired.
>
> 2. Using scpexe (well, trying to):
>   2.1 I'm using Putty/Plink, but wagon-ssh-external uses by default
> ssh/scp as the executables, and I don't know how to tell him to use
> plink, although the code seems to be prepared to be configured and
> even has some references to plink.
>
> Please, if anybody know the magic incantations needed to make it work
> (keeping plink), please, please, share it
>
> Thanks in advance, best regards
> Jose

Stephen Duncan Jr
www.stephenduncanjr.com