Hi,

I have got the same problem with the german locale
(java.util.MissingResourceException: Can't find bundle for base name
project-info-report, locale de_DE)

I did not have the problem with m2-beta-1. I tried some configuration
for the plugins:

        <build>
                <plugins>
                        <plugin>
                                <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins
                                </groupId>
                                <artifactId>maven-project-info-reports-plugin
                                </artifactId>
                                <configuration>
                                  <locales>en</locales>
                                </configuration>