Sridhar Radhakrishnan wrote:

2)  Is that functionality in place such that I could get project B as
either a binary or as source from cvs and then build it?

Maven gets the dependent jar from the remote/local repositories. You would have to define your remote repository(cvs) and specify the type for the same

I was under impression that repository contains binary artifact. What exactly I should be putting in pom.xml to make Maven2 to actually download source from CVS and compile it?

Regards,
Miks Rozenbergs