Jose Gonzalez Gomez a écrit :
2005/10/20, Emmanuel Venisse <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Jason van Zyl a écrit :

On Thu, 2005-10-20 at 11:28 +0200, Jose Gonzalez Gomez wrote:

Hi there,

In the announcement docbook support is mentioned, but I haven't been
able to find anything about it in the docs. I've also found some
thread talking about docbook support in Doxia, but its web says
nothing about it. Finally the plugin matrix mentions a docbook plugin
that seems to be M2 ready... what's the situation?

Docbook is supported by Doxia but we haven't tested it very thoroughly.
Emm, is docbook working?

I don't know. I never used docbook documents

The support is in Doxia for sure which is the hard part. If we have to
expose it that would only take 30 minutes.

I'm very interested in it, so If somebody has those 30 minutes to
expose it I would be willing to test it and share the result.

I would also like the know if there is interest enough in adding this
support, as I had written a simple plugin for M1, and I've been
thinking in porting it to M2, but I wouldn't like to spend time on
reinventing the wheel if there is somebody already working on this.

I added support of docbook document in site generation. If you want to try it, checkout m2 trunk and bootstrap it.
put your docbook documents in src/site/docbook
I think docbook parser in doxia isn't finished but it's a start.

By the way, congrats for the 2.0 release!!!

Thanks in advance, best regards
Jose