Hi all,

releace of maven 2.0 reached me yesterday as music to my ears. So I
started to write pom.xml to all my maven projects when I ran in to
something that I did'nt understand. My old project.xml has a lot of
dependencys.. spring, pluto, activation, wsrp4j, common-dbcp, xalan and
more. It compiled fine. To be able to migrate to m2 I had to copy some
of the files from my ~/.maven/repository to ~/.m2/repository and then I
tryed to compile using m2.

[...]
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
[INFO] Failed to resolve artifact.

GroupId: javax.sql
ArtifactId: jdbc-stdext
Version: 2.0

  javax.sql:jdbc-stdext:2.0:jar

from the specified remote repositories:
  central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
[...]

jdbc-stdext-2.0 is'nt defined as a dependency in my pom. I tryed to add
it and copy the jar from my ~/.maven/repo to ~/.m2/ but with no luck!

Who do I make it compile with m2?