Greetings,

I'm a recent Ant-to-Maven 2.0 convert and am trying to "mavenize" some existing greenfield projects.

In the past I have usually kept my Hibernate *.hbm.xml files in the same directory as their corresponding .java files because it facilitates referencing. Should I still keep them there, or move them to the /resources directory? Personally, I'ld like to keep them close to their corresponding .java file.

For testing, should I place files like log4j.properties, *-applicationContext.xml (Spring) files, and other configuration type files under the /test/resources directory?

thanks,

/robert