On 10/22/05, Brett Porter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> If they are never used independantly I'd say merge, otherwise I'd say
> fix the war plugin, merge the 2 web.xml's, and add that as the
> resulting one.

OK.

My idea is that there shouldn't be any merging of xml files to do.

The war would just automatically use the WEB-INF as found locally. For
that I think the plexus WarAchiver needs to be passed the 'update'
argument, and I need to find out how this can be done.

See http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1274.

Cheers,

Jerome