From: news [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jorg Heymans
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 8:42 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: pom inheritance, which attributes get inherited ?

Hi,

Is there a document describing what exactly is transferred from the
parent pom to the child when doing things like :

  <parent>
    <groupId>apache-cocoon</groupId>
    <artifactId>cocoon</artifactId>
    <version>2.2-SNAPSHOT</version>
  </parent>

ATM I'm always doing trial and error to find out what can be generalized
to the parent pom and what not.

Regards
Jorg