From: Milos Kleint [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 11:35 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: Maven 2 and NetBeans

mojo.codehaus.org <http://mojo.codehaus.org>, it's in the sandbox
subdirectory.. once checked out, calling mvn install will do..

it has a quite long name for the goal something like
netbeans-freeform:generate-netbeans-project.
It would be nice to have teh plugin released and have the goal name shortened
to something like netbeans:netbeans to match the eclipse and ide plugins..

Milos