Hi Raghurajan,

I modified the xdoclet POM in my repository (see attachment).
I have the following section in my pom.xml:

<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<artifactId>xdoclet-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
<version>1.0-alpha-1</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<phase>generate-sources</phase>
<goals>
<goal>xdoclet</goal>
</goals>
<configuration>
<tasks>
<ejbdoclet destdir="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/xdoclet">
<fileset dir="${basedir}/src/main/java" includes="**/*Bean.java"/>
<entitycmp destDir="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/xdoclet"/>
<deploymentdescriptor
destDir="${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/xdoclet/META-INF"/>
</ejbdoclet>
</tasks>
</configuration>
</execution>