Hi there,

I'm trying to realign the tomcat plugin to the recent war plugin
changes and having some trouble specifying my prerequisites.

I basically want the following:

* tomcat:deploy: @execute phase="package"
* tomcat:exploded: @execute goal="war:exploded"
* tomcat:inplace: @execute goal="war:inplace"

But as I've discovered @execute goal can only specify goals within the
same plugin.

I could see tomcat:exploded work by introducing a new pre-package
lifecycle phase (something like 'assemble-package' perhaps) which
war:exploded is bound to, since that is always performed before
packaging the war.  Although this wouldn't work for a war:inplace
prerequisite, since this is normally mutually exclusive to war:war -
so would a forked lifecycle provided by the war plugin be required
here?

Any help appreciated.

Cheers,

Mark