On Tue, 2005-10-25 at 08:09 +0200, Wim Deblauwe wrote:
> Does this mail contain the wrong title or the wrong body?

Just plain wrong, I accidentally did the resources and repository plugin
with the wrong title the first time around (cut and paste) so just
ignore the 2nd and 3rd "Maven Project Info Reports" posts.

> 2005/10/25, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > The following issues have been resolve for the resources plugin and it
> > has been released:
> >
> > http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1193
> > http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1194
> >
> > To obtain the latest release, include the <version> in your POM:
> > <plugin>
> > <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
> > <artifactId>maven-resources-plugin</artifactId>
> > <version>2.1</version>
> > </plugin>
> >
> > If you have omitted the version, you can update to the latest release
> > using the -U flag:
> >
> > mvn -U <phase>
> >
> > - The Maven Plugins Team
> >
> > --
> > jvz.
> >
> > Jason van Zyl
> > jason at maven.org <http://maven.org>
> > http://maven.apache.org

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason at maven.org
http://maven.apache.org

A party which is not afraid of letting culture,
business, and welfare go to ruin completely can
be omnipotent for a while.

  -- Jakob Burckhardt