I just want to change the banner icons. So I have to re-create
the site.xml with all the XML elements, is that right?

Is there simple configuration. BTW: Surfing to

http://maven.apache.org/guides/mini/plugins/maven-site-plugin/

The webpage is incomplete: "Page Not Foyund"

--
Peter Pilgrim :: J2EE Software Development
Operations/IT - Credit Suisse First Boston,