im using m2 (subject modified :-) ).
well,
i've myjarfile-1.0.jar and i've a http://myhost/myreposytory i would use as
my internal repository. i understand that every artifact should have a
proper structure of directory and file, something like this:
myjarfile/myjarfile/1.0/ with the file myjarfile.pom and the
myjarfile-1.0.jar.

So im asking if there's a way, starting from a jar file, to produce such a
proper structure of directory anf file.

tnx,
Luca