Hi Alexander,

I hope I understand your question correctly. I had a problem when
packaging my software where I wanted Maven to put my jar in a certain
folder and add all the dependency JARs to a folder so I would have a
complete folder with all the stuff needed for the program.

Anyway I developed a plugin that does that, try it out and see if it
suits your needs. The XML below is from my project where I use the
plugin, it is executed when running the package phase, change this so
it works for you.

1. Add my repository to your pom:
  <pluginRepositories>
    <pluginRepository>
      <id>buckazoid-repo</id>
      <name>Maven repository at buckazoid.com</name>
      <url>http://www.buckazoid.com/maven/repository</url>
    </pluginRepository>
  </pluginRepositories>

2. Add the plugin to your build in the pom:

      <plugin>
        <groupId>com.buckazoid.maven.mojos</groupId>
        <artifactId>dependency-copier-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>1.1</version>
        <configuration>

<outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/install//lib</outputDirectory>
        </configuration>
        <executions>
          <execution>
               <phase>package</phase>