Ashley Williams on 27/10/05 14:57, wrote:
Hi

Just an announcement that the XJC plugin is now housed on the codehaus mojo project here: http://mojo.codehaus.org/xjc-maven-plugin/ Not sure if guest svn access is working but you can grab a tarball by clicking on this link:

Well done! I will certainly be making use of that - for the past 6 months I have been using the same JAXB beans and hoping that my schema won't change. :)

Adam