I am using maven 2 and the tests I run are StrutsTestcase and JUnit.
I can run them in eclipse (and I see that they are consuming lot of memory)
but the mvn test -goal fails with the OutOfMemoryError.
In the mvn.bat file I added -Xmx512m to the MAVEN_OPT variable
but that did not help.

Christian

Mailing list archives
Site index · List index
>From   "Arnaud HERITIER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject         RE: OutOfMemoryErrors in Reports
Date    Thu, 27 Oct 2005 20:03:16 GMT

Is it with m1 or m2 ?
I suppose it's for m2 because there's no official surfire plugin for m1 ?

Arnaud