Right. I suspect that native artifacts will have to be delineated by both
CPU architecture and OS distribution. There's generally a tight coupling
between the binary and the compiler version and glibc version and possibly
other system libraries. So the repository would need a scheme something like
${groupId}/${artifactId}/${version}/${os}/${march}. The OS would be more
specific than just "linux". I think we would need to specify a distro family
(where major versions of systems libs are fixed) like Red Hat Enterprise
Linux 3.x, Red Hat Enterprise Linux 4.x, Suse Linux Enterprise Server 9,
Fedore Core 4, etc.

Roger