David Jencks wrote:

On Oct 26, 2005, at 3:30 AM, Greg Wilkins wrote:

Brett Porter wrote:
 . . .

Ideally, I think apache should branch all the standard javax
stuff into a project of it's own.   That way tomcat, jetty and
geronimo would all be siblings and there would be no cross
dependancies and versioning could be correctly done.

+10000

Several geronimo developers have discussed this as well but we haven't had time to gather support from the other apache projects bundling specs such as tomcat, axis, pluto, etc etc etc.

Sorry for being a few days late, but you've got Pluto's support. . .let us know what we can do to help.

David