Hi,

the compile goal outputs me following:

Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/commons-logging/commons-logging/1.02/commons-logging-1.02.pom [WARNING] Unable to get resource from repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)

I searched for that plugin in my repository and didn't really find that, instead I found a version 1.0.2 of commons-logging. A search over the complete repository sayed me that the swarmcache-1.0RC2.pom reference that plugin with version 1.02. So I think that this is an writing error of the commons-logging version number. Is that correct ? Because, a change on that pom to version "1.0.2" succeeded the compile without the described message.

Rico