Hi,

I say that because I was looking for xmlpull JARs, and I figured out that
they were in two different places on ibiblio:
      - http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/xmlpull/
      - http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/xpp3/

What's more, some folders don't even seem to be correct. For instance:
      http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/xpp3/xpp3/1.1.3.4/
(in this folder, there should be a JAR called "xpp3-1.1.3.4.jar" in regards
of the path and the pom found there...)

So what to do in such cases? Which groupId should I trust?
More generally, shouldn't there be a stricter control over the components
deployed on ibiblio? Ibiblio is a repository, and one of the main
characteristics of a repository is consistency.
"The POM being deployed with the artifact is part of the process to make
transitive dependencies a reality in Maven", the doco says. But consistency
of the repository is also part of the process to make transitive
dependencies really efficient. :o)

I say that just to underline the problem, but I know Maven devs are aware
of this issue and put effort in cleaning the repository. FYI, I opened an
issue in JIRA for xmlpull JARs (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MEV-173).

Best Regards / Cordialement,
Fabrice BELLINGARD
DINQ/DSIN/INSI/EATE/IDVS/AIDV
(+33) (01 61) 45 15 91  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]