That did the trick.  Thanks.  When I run the mvn install:install-file.
 It didn't put the pom in the location automatically, I dropped it in
there based on my recollection that it was supposed to be in their.
Did I miss something.

Thanks again, Jared for helping with the naming--I overlooked that one.

Brian