From: Pete [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 08, 2005 7:23 AM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: M2 Getting started guide

The M2 getting starting guide used to go on to explain how to set up a
parent project and child projects with a simple example (parent etc) ,
this seems to have gone completely from the guide.

I have this working myself, but was pointing others in the this
direction for information.

The mini guides have nothing on multi project.