Hello again,

I have several projects that I'm trying to convert to use maven 2. There are some that are dependent on others. The projects that are depended on have versions like 0.2-SNAPSHOT. With m1 this wasn't a big deal, everything was treated the same pretty much. Now, when I do a 'mvn deploy' the SNAPSHOT part on the pom and jar file are replaced with the date and build number. That's fine, I don't mind that. But, then in the dependent projects I have the version set as 0.2-SNAPSHOT. When maven tries to download the pom it fails because it tries to get mylib-0.2-SNAPSHOT.pom rather than mylib-0.2-${last build date}-${last build number}.jar. I tried switching to just using SNAPSHOT as the version and that didn't help at all either. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Or is this a bug?

Thanks,
Rich