if you're using the actual svn executable from subversion.tigris.org
(not javaSVN) - as it looks like you're doing here? - then you might
want to check out http://svnbook.red-bean.org

Other than that, I'm no SVN expert...I only know *just* enough to do
what I need to, and I don't have a proxy, unfortunately...

HTH,

john

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/trunk/ maven-site

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/maven/components/trunk/ maven-site