Hi Duane,

This is a bug in Maven 2.0 that has been fixed in Maven 2.0.1. We need to
try modifying the Clover plugin so that it can still work on Maven 2.0. This
is not done yet.

If you want to have it work right now you'll need to build m2 from trunk and
build the clover plugin from trunk too.

Thanks
-Vincent