Not quite. The -U is to make it work after you've fixed the repository
- if you still get it then the settings are still wrong. Does -X yield
any more info?

You can use the JDK system properties as discussed in MNG-1447, though
the settings you have already should set those appropriately.

The only other thing you might try is giving the proxy an <id>
element. Didn't think it was necessary though.

- Brett