From: HappyGoLucky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2005 8:20 AM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Maven 2.0 installation

Greetings,
I have installed maven 2.0, as per the installation
document. I have created the project as mentioned in
"getting started guide". Maven fails when I issues mvn
compile command with the following error

C:\mvntest>mvn compile
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
-
---
[INFO] Building Maven Default Project
[INFO]    task-segment: [compile]
[INFO]
-
---
[INFO]
-
---
[ERROR] BUILD ERROR
[INFO]
-
---
[INFO] Cannot execute mojo: resources. It requires a
project, but the build is n
ot using one.
[INFO]
-
---
[INFO] For more information, run Maven with the -e
switch
[INFO]
-
---
[INFO] Total time: 1 second
[INFO] Finished at: Fri Nov 18 11:18:22 EST 2005
[INFO] Final Memory: 1M/3M
[INFO]
-
---