Hi Howard,

[snip]

Not sure what's wrong. I've just tried it on a sample I have and it worked
fine for me.

That said you're probably using the first alpha version of the plugin. I've
made several improvements to it since then but they are currently in svn
trunk. Also you should know that currently the Clover plugin works only with
Maven 2.0.1 as there's a bug in Maven 2.0 that prevents it from working.
We're trying to find a workaround so that the first released version of the
Clover plugin works with Maven 2.0.

So I see 2 options for you:
a) wait till the next version of the clover plugin (should be relatively
quick now - I'd say within a 2 weeks time frame)
b) build m2 from svn trunk.

All that said your problem may be coming from something else too but I don't
have any idea right now about what it could be...

Thanks
-Vincent