Brett,
I have filed a feature request.
  http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MNG-1627

Paul Spencer

Brett Porter wrote:
We can make this configurable - please file a feature request.

- Brett

On 11/19/05, Paul Spencer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Deploying a site in m2 has changed since m1.  m1 used the "tar" and
"gunzip" command on the remote site, where m2 uses the "unzip" command.
 This poses a problem for be since my remote site does not support the
"unzip" command.

What are my options?

Paul Spencer