I have a mojo which is pretty much like the "Jar" mojo.

I know I can set the main class for the manifest with something like

<plugin>
       <groupId>mygroup</groupId>
       <artifactId>myplugin</artifactId>
       <configuration>
               <archive>
                       <manifest>
                               <mainClass>true</mainClass>
                       </manifest>
               </archive>
       </configuration>
</plugin>

However, since the mainclass is always the same, is there a way for me
to set up my mojo so I don't have to do this. I've tried looking at
<pluginManagement>, adding a property of

@parameter expression="${archive.manifest.mainClass}"

and seeing if I could manually set the value on the manifest, but I
can't seem to find a way around it...