you need to extract your file first (perhaps with plexus-archiver) and then run your script with Commandline

Wim Deblauwe a écrit :
What do you mean? I see the use of the Commanline class, but it calls an
executable that is on the PATH. I'm talking about running a bat file that is
delivered with my plugin (in the plugin jar).