1 you can use maven-asssembly-plugin to unpack all your dependency jars and
repackage them into one big jar files.

2. your can cookup a plugin which depends on those jars  which you are going
to place on a internal remote repository
   this way you can run your app any where you like.  Just need a  pom file
which has your remote repo info .

-Dan