I haven't tried it but I believe that display tags wants jstl (further more it's strange it requires for jstl 1.0.2 with a groupid javax.servlet (?pom wrong?), I use taglibs with jstl 1.2 - could it be some sort of compatibility thing between JSP 1.0 and 2.0?), and since jstl uses has the xml tags for transformation in needs probably something like a jaxp parser. Now, what I'd want to know wasn't xalan added to the jdk api's?

Fabrizio Giustina wrote:

Hi Matt