Brett Porter wrote:
Not yet, but a bug was filed yesterday for a similar issue (per
project local repository, not a separate one for plugins as such).

What is your use case?

When trying to get a rather large set of project dependencies sorted out, I frequently delete my local repository to ensure that the build will work on a clean checkout. But I don't really want to delete the plugins, only the projects associated with the project I'm working with.

Really, this request is nothing more than a time-saver to save having to download the plugins.

-barry