Perhaps if there are libs that you want in the war alone you can specify them only in the war pom and you don't specify anything in the ear pom that shouldn't be there? I think we should see your pom's.

but my problem is my ear file contains all the other dependencies jar from EJBs & War Directory which i don't want. is there a way to control this so that it will only have my EJBs.jar and War.war file only not the dependecies jar of EJBs & War

Thanks,