Hello,

Using maven2 version 2.0, and when trying a FTP mvn deploy for my
homemade plugin,  but it hangs at the stage : "Retrieving previous
metadata from ftp-repository".

Actually all the plugin files have been uploaded properly, so that I
can use the plug-in allright. I just have to do a Ctr-C at the end for
Maven to stop.

But my question is: why does he hangs ? Is there a FTP setting I missed
, like passive mode, or so on ??

Thanks in advance.

Antonio

+ Error stacktraces are turned on.
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[INFO]
[INFO] Building Maven War Plugin
[INFO]    task-segment: [deploy]
[INFO]
[INFO] [plugin:descriptor]
[INFO] [resources:resources]
[INFO] [compiler:compile]
Compiling 4 source files to d:\dev\jade-war-plugin\classes
[INFO] [resources:testResources]
[INFO] [compiler:testCompile]
[INFO] No sources to compile
[INFO] [surefire:test]
[INFO] No tests to run.
[INFO] [jar:jar]
[INFO] Building jar:
d:\dev\jade-war-plugin\target\jade-war-plugin-2.0-beta-3-Jade.jar
[INFO] [plugin:addPluginArtifactMetadata]
[INFO] [install:install]
[INFO] Installing
d:\dev\jade-war-plugin\target\jade-war-plugin-2.0-beta-3-Jade.jar to
C:\Documents and
Settings\APA\.m2\repository\jade\jade-war-plugin\2.0-beta-3-Jade\jade-war-plugin-2.0-beta-3-Jade.jar
[INFO] [plugin:updateRegistry]
[INFO] [deploy:deploy]
Uploading:
ftp://gandalf/home/Borland/besadm/httpd/root/m2/jade/jade-war-plugin/2.0-beta-3-Jade/jade-war-plugin-2.0-beta-3-Jade.jar

4/9K
8/9K
9/9K
9K uploaded
[INFO] Retrieving previous metadata from ftp-repository
[INFO] Uploading project information for jade-war-plugin
2.0-beta-3-Jade
[INFO] Retrieving previous metadata from ftp-repository
[stay here for ever...]

the system manager.