On Dec 6, 2005, at 12:46 PM, dan tran wrote:

I notice that, deploy:deploy-file does not generate a pom.xml and upload it
it along with the intended artifact.

If not I agree that a 'generatePom' flag would be very useful since we are passing all the info in for a simple pom file to be generated.

Matt
Matt Brozowski, OpenNMS Maintainer                      Main:   +1 919 812 4984
The OpenNMS Group, Inc.                                 Fax:            +1 503
961 7746
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]                                        URL:
http://www.opennms.com