Hi,

I like to know how to include java source files in a maven build war file.

I am building a sample WAR application. I like to distribute the WAR file
along with source files.

If I use 'warSourceDirectory' option in web.xml then it is not copying my
web.xml to the target from webapp directory. I follow maven's default
directory structures.

appName

        ------- src

                        ---- main

                                    ----java

                                    ----resources

                                    ----webspp

                                    ----target

  <plugins>

      <plugin>

         <version>2.0-beta-2</version>

         <configuration>

            <!--     <warSourceDirectory>src/main/java</warSourceDirectory>
-->

            <!--      <includes>*.java</includes>  -->

         </configuration>

       </plugin>

  </plugins>

Thanks in advance.