From: Jim Babka [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 1:27 PM
To: users@maven.apache.org
Subject: Creating my own shared repository

I have looked through the documentation and come up empty.  I need to
create a local repository to be shared for development here because we
need to control the versions of the JARs that we get.  I can get the
JARs initially from ibiblio, but then I need to lock them down so that
we are insulated from problems like corrupt JARs, broken new versions,
etc.  There are several tantalizing references to doing this in the
documentation, but either the links to follow are broken, or else the
pages linked have no real content.  Is there anything that will tell me
how to set up my own (much smaller) version of ibiblio, so that I can
have maven point to that instead of ibiblio itself?

Jim Babka

Senior Software Engineer

Main: (512) 334 3200

Direct: (512) 334 3237