From: dan tran [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, December 07, 2005 3:16 PM
To: Maven Users List
Subject: Re: scpexe from win XP to W2K

Michael, the regular scp using a java implementation, it has lots intemitten
problems.  Lots of ppl are complaining about
this problem. There is a JIRA issue for this as well.  It works very fine on
one my my machine and fails baddly on othe machine.

However, base on your log, it seems you have a directory permission
problem at remote host.

-Dan